red hat course calendar 2019
To understand from where you should start your RedHat training, kindly explore the General Red Hat Training Path.
- June 1
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- June 17 - 21
- Red Hat Container, Kubernets and Open Shift Administrator (DO285)
- June 22
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- July 1 - 4
- Red Hat Satellite Administration (DO403)
- July 22 - 25
- Red Hat Automation with Ansible (DO407)
- August 5 - 8
- Red Hat Open Shift Administration (DO280)
- August 19 - 21
- Red Hat Storage Administration (RH236)
- August 26 - 29
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostic & Troubleshooting (RH342)
- September 3 - 6
- Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual and Cloud (RH415)
- September 16 - 19
- Red Hat Availability Clustering (RH436)
- October 1 - 4
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
- October 21 - 24
- Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- November 18 - 21
- Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425)
Redhat Training Path
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.