red hat course calendar 2019
To understand from where you should start your RedHat training, kindly explore the General Red Hat Training Path.
- August 5 - 8
- Red Hat Open Shift Administration (DO280)
- October 27
- Red Hat Automation with Ansible (DO407)
- December 16
- Red Hat Storage Administration (RH236)
- August 26 - 29
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostic & Troubleshooting (RH342)
- October 19
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- November 25 - 28
- Red Hat Security: Linux in Physical, Virtual and Cloud (RH415)
- November 30
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- September 9 - 12
- Red Hat Satellite Administration (DO403)
- September 16 - 19
- Red Hat Availability Clustering (RH436)
- December 16 - 19
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
- October 21 - 24
- Red Hat Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
- November 18 - 21
- Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425)
- December 2 - 5
- Red Hat Container, Kubernets and Open Shift Administrator (DO285)
- October 28
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RH318)
Redhat Training Path
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.