Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
RHCSA certification is an entry-level Red Hat certification that focuses on actual competencies in system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Linux system and attaching it to a live network running network services.
Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system accumulated under the model of free and open source software development and distribution. Linux usage has been increasing since its first appearance in the computing world, according to the current surveys.
RH124 gives you the fundamental Red Hat system administration skills. Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux and require core Red Hat Enterprise Linux skills. This course concentrates on critical system administration duties that will be encountered in the workplace, including installing the operating system, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and performing basic security administration.
Click here to Pay Online
This helps building command-line administration skills. Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135) is a follow-up course for those who have finished Red Hat System Administration I (RH124),which is designed for IT professionals who are interested in becoming expert enterprise Linux® system administrators.
Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam (RH135) will help you to dive deeper into Red Hat Enterprise Linux to widen your expertise of administration skills. By the end of this Red Hat course, you'll be able to administer and troubleshoot file systems and partitioning, logical volume management, access control, and package management. After attending Red Hat System Administration I and II, you'll be fully prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) exam.
- School Leavers
- IT Undergraduates
- Those who are interested in becoming Linux system administrators
- IT professionals, system administrators and network administrators including Windows and Linux who need to gain a core level of proficiency with a Linux administration certification
- Non-Linux IT professionals on the path to becoming full-time Linux system administrators
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification.
Click here to Pay Online
This exam concentrates on testing the core system-administration skills for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This performance-based RHCSA Exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skillfulness in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and operational situations. You must be an RHCSA to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification
For more details please visit the Red Hat web site: http://www.redhat.com/training/certifications/rhcsa/
CLICK HERE to REGISTER for a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) course.
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.