Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
RedHat High Availability Clustering (RH436)
Designed for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course mainly focuses on lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course also helps you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436). Following RH436 and passing EX436 is one of the five steps you need to take to earn the prestigious accreditation - RedHat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Clusters and storage - Get an overview of storage and cluster technologies.
- Create high-availability clusters. - Review and create the architecture of Pacemaker-based high-availability clusters.
- Nodes and quorum - Review cluster node membership and how quorum is used to control clusters.
- Fencing - Understand fencing and fencing configuration.
- Resource groups - Create and configure simple resource groups to provide high-availability services to clients.
- Troubleshoot high-availability clusters - Identify and troubleshoot cluster problems.
- Complex resource groups - Control complex resource groups by using constraints.
- Two-node clusters - Identify and work around two-node clusters issues.
- ISCSI initiators - Manage iSCSI initiators for access to shared storage.
- Multipath Storage - Configure redundant storage access.
- Logical volume manager (LVM) clusters - Manage clustered LV.
- Global File System 2 - Create symmetric shared file systems.
- Eliminate single points of failure - Eliminate single points of failure to increase service availability.
- Comprehensive review - Set up high-availability services and storage.
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
Prerequisites for this course
If you wish to take this course without the exam (RH436) and have not earned your RHCE® certification, you can confirm that you have the necessary knowledge by passing the online skills assessment.
RedHat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering Exam (EX436)
The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on RedHat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.