Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
Red Hat Server Hardening – RH 413
Learn about the many security policies and standards required by a system administrator to address user authentication concerns, application of updates, system auditing and logging and many security related concerns.
Designed to prepare students for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam (EX413), which is a pre-requisite to qualify as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) the course outlines the strategies for addressing specific policy and configuration issues that arises in Red Hat systems.
The course is based on a technical syllabus to provide an in-depth understanding of Red Hat security requirements including:
- Tracking and reviewing errata using Yum
- Managing secure software updates
- Creating and managing file systems
- Managing special permission with set user IDs, set group IDs and SVTX permission
- Manage additional file access controls and file system changes
- Manage user accounts
- Managing pluggable authentication modules
- Secure console access
- Install and manage central authentication
- Configure system logging and auditing
- Control access to network services
The course is designed to cater to the security standards of Red Hat systems at a complete hands on training environment.
Course Audience: System administrators responsible for system security requirements
Course pre-requisite: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Inquire at PACE for more details on training sessions.
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.