Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285)
Created as a combination of Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) courses, Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I training provides core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Designed to expose IT professionals to the container and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift, the training will provide you with the knowledge to containerize software applications and services, a preferred deployment technology used in DevOps practices.
The course outlines the knowledge on installation, configuring, and managing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster and deploying of applications on it, including;
- Installing OpenShift Container Platform to create a simple cluster.
- Configuring and managing OpenShift masters and nodes.
- Securing OpenShift with a simple internal authentication mechanism.
- Controlling access to resources on OpenShift.
- Deploying applications on OpenShift using source-to-image (S2I).
- Configuring and managing OpenShift pods, services, routes, secrets, and other resources.
- Developers who want to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- System administrators who want to learn more about OpenShift
- System architects who want to learn more about OpenShift
- Architects and developers who want to install and configure OpenShift
- Have the ability to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
Inquire with PACE for more information on training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.