Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
Red Hat Open Stack Administration III - CL 310
Learn to deploy, manage and configure distributed storage capabilities of Red Hat Ceph storage and the networking capabilities of Red Hat Openstack Neutron at Red Hat Open Stack Administration III and become a Red Hat Open Stack administrator on the path to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Designed to provide the required training for Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam (EX310), the students will learn to set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a backend for OpenStack and to configure the advance features of OpenStack Neutron.
Developed to provide experience Linux system administrators the required knowledge to:
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Access Ceph storage through Ceph block devices (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph storage as a back end for OpenStack
- Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
- Load balancing as a service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Troubleshoot Neutron
Through a course content which include:
- Introduction to Red Hat Ceph storage architecture, components and attributes
- Deploy and access Red Hat storage
- Create snapshots and clones of Ceph Block Devices (RBD)
- Integrating Ceph with Open Stack Glace Image services
- Integrating Ceph with Open Stack Cinder Block storage
- Integrating Ceph with Nova computer services to store instance data
- Introducing networking fundamentals
- Managing network interfaces
- Virtual network bridges
- Virtual network devices
- Manage network namespace
- Managing Neutron services
- Provisioning tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels
- Implementing load balancer as a service (LBaaS)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting Neutron networking services
Course Audience: Linux System Administrators managing OpenStack environment
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Certification
Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL 210)
Inquire at PACE for more information on lab based training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.