Red Hat Open Stack Administration – CL 210
Learn to implement a complete cloud computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform® including installation, configuration and maintenance and earn a certification required to get qualified as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Designed to provide an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture the course prepares students for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat Open Stack Exam (EX 210) through a hands on lab training.
Through this course the students will learn to;
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and project
- Deploy instances and use heat to deploy and customize instances
As one of Red Hat’s courses on emerging technologies the Red Hat Open Stack Administration provides a knowledge on;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- RabbitMQ message broker
- Keystone identity service
- Swift object storage service
- Glance image service
- Cinder block storage service
- Networking service
- Nova compute and controller services
- Implement an additional compute node
- Heat orchestration service
- Ceilometer metering service
- The future of the OpenStack development community
And comprehensive review of installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Course Audience: Linux System Administrators and cloud administrators looking to maintain a private cloud.
Pre requisite: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equal knowledge and experience
Inquire with PACE for further details
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.