Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
Red Hat Open Shift Enterprise Administration -
Learn to install, configure and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, Red Hat’s platform as a service (PaaS), which provides a pre-defined deployment environment for applications of all types through the use of container technology to create an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time and continuous delivery.
Designed to provide the knowledge to take advantage of the Platform as a Service operation in a DevOps environment, the course provide the students with the knowledge to face Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service (EX280) examination, which is also a certification in the path to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
The course provides an in-depth knowledge to install and configure an instance Open Shift Enterprise through a hands on labs training on:
- Container Concepts
- Configuring resources with command line interface
- Building and enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2i images
Through a course outline that includes:
- Introduction to features, architecture and installing of OpenShift Enterprise
- Methods of executing commands using command line interface
- Creating, building and deploying applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
- Establishing a persistent storage and using it for the internal registry
- Creating and building applications with source to image and templates
- Managing the system with OpenShift enterprise components
- Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
Course Audience: System Administrators engaged with OpenShift Enterprise instances.
Course Pre-requisites: Red Hat Certified Engineer certificate, Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration I and II
Inquire at PACE for further details on courses.
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.