Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
Learn the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7 with Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB 248) at extensive hands-on lab based training to learn the real world tasks essential to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss EAP.
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) prepares Red Hat System Administrators for Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX 248), a pre-requisite to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Based on JBoss EAP 7 the course includes extensive lab-based training for Red Hat System Administrators, providing them broad knowledge on;
- Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) including the concepts and terminology of JBoss EAP 7, installation and running of JBoss EAP instance and understanding extensions, profiles and subsystems.
- Configuring JBoss EAP in standalone mode with command line interface. Configure interfaces and socket binding groups.
- Script configuring and deploy JBoss EAP with command line interface and deploy the application in standalone mode.
- Configuring JBoss Enterprise Application Platform as a managed domain and assign and configure host and domain controllers.
- Configuring servers in a managed domain. Manage domain architecture, configure servers and server groups.
- Configuring data sources, data source subsystems, and configure JDBC drivers, data sources, and an XA data source.
- Configuring the logging subsystems, loggers and logging handlers.
- Explore and configure the messaging subsystem, messaging resources, journals and other settings.
- Secure JBoss EAP by configuring a database security realm, a LDAP security realm, and use of password vault to secure a JMS destination.
- Configure the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) in standalone mode in a managed domain.
- Exploring and configure the features of the web subsystem.
- Exploring and deployment clustered applications and configure subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deployment of HA Singleton applications.
- Exploring and configuration of the batch jobs and subsystems.
- Exploring the new features JBoss EAP 7 and migration of JBoss EAP 6 applications to EAP 7.
- Comprehensive Review of Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certification has the skills and knowledge to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Course Audience:Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSA)
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
Inquire with PACE for more information on training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.