Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (AD248)
Install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Red Hat JBoss EAP (Enterprise Application Platform) is an enterprise open-source application server that allows organisations to deploy and manage critical enterprise Java applications, whether in bare metal, virtualized, containerized, on-premise, or cloud environments. It delivers enterprise-grade security, performance, and scalability in any environment.
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (AD248)
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7. Through hands-on labs, you can learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss EAP.
This course is intended to build the skills required to minimise the time to market for applications, and to streamline administration tasks. These skills are suitable for organisations seeking to increase application stability and reduce the cost of managing applications.
Course Content Outline
- Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP)
- Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss EAP 7.
- Install and run a JBoss EAP instance.
- Understand extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
- Configure JBoss EAP in standalone mode
- Run and configure JBoss EAP in standalone mode.
- Configure interfaces and socket binding groups.
- Script configure and deploy applications
- Configure JBoss EAP with command line interface.
- Deploying applications in standalone mode.
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform as a managed domain
- Run JBoss EAP as a managed domain.
- Assign a domain controller.
- Configure a host controller and domain controller.
- Configure servers in a managed domain
- Manage domain server architecture.
- Configure servers and server groups.
- Configure datasources
- Explore the datasource subsystem and configure JDBC drivers, datasources, and an XA datasource.
- Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure loggers and logging handlers.
- Configure the messaging subsystem
- Explore the messaging subsystem.
- Configure messaging resources, journals, and other settings.
- Secure JBoss EAP
- Configure a database security realm, an LDAP security realm, and password vault.
- Secure a JMS Destination.
- Configure the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Configure the JVM in standalone mode and in a managed domain.
- Configure the web subsystem
- Explore and configure the features of the web subsystem.
- Deploy clustered applications
- Explore clustered applications.
- Configure subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deploy HA Singleton applications.
- Configure the batch subsystem
- Explore and configure batch jobs and batch subsystem.
- Discover new features in JBoss EAP 7
- Explore the new features in JBoss EAP 7.
- Migrate JBoss EAP 6 applications to JBoss EAP 7.
- Comprehensive Review of Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
- Review the tasks in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam (EX248) is a performance-based exam that tests your knowledge and skills to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP).
Audience for Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
System administrators who are either new to Red Hat JBoss or have experience with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
Prerequisites for this course
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
Note: No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required.
Impact of this training
As a result of studying this course, you should be able to manage JBoss EAP 7 in both standalone mode and as a managed domain with both the EAP CLI (Command Line Interface) and web console.
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I will equip you with these skills:
- Install JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode or as a managed domain.
- Configure the new batch subsystem.
- Administer the HornetQ messaging subsystem.
- Secure applications deployed on JBoss EAP.
- Customize server logging.
- Create and manage datasource connections to databases.
- Manage JBoss EAP clustering.
Now you can study Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I with Red Hat (GTR) Virtual Training or with PACE Institute, an award-winning Red Hat Certified Training Partner that has produced 22 Red Hat Certified Architects and over 800 Red Hat Certified Professionals to date. Call us 0115923500-5 for more information on how you could sign up for Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I or any other Red Hat Enterprise Linux Certification course or Red Hat Certificates of Expertise. We’re strongly positioned to help you master Red Hat Linux technologies and build you from a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) to a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.