Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration – RH 236
Learn to deploy highly available storage on off the shelf hardware and in cloud environments and complete a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage (EX 236), which is on the qualification path to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Designed to provide an in-depth knowledge in installing, configuring and maintaining a cluster of Red Hat storage servers, the course will help students explore Red Hat’s newer emerging technologies including;
- Highly available common internet file system (CIFS)
- Network file systems (NFS)
- Use of Clustered Trivial Database (CTDB)
Students will also learn about Hadoop plugin for Red Hat storage, snapshots and geo replications at a highly practical hands on lab training.
The course content includes;
- Installation and configuration of Red Hat Storage Server
- Creation and management of different volume types
- Managing IP failovers for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Exploring geo-replication
- Managing unified storage and object storage using Swift
- Introduction to Snapshots and Hadoop plugins
Course Audience: Linux System Administrators and storage administrators
Prerequisite for the course: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Inquire at PACE for information on latest classes and training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.