Management and Leadership
Finishing ProgramsSoft Skills Development Soft Skills Development - Inquiry Corporate Training
Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning - RH 442
Especially designed to provide senior Linux® System an understanding on performance tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems, the Red Hat Enterprise Tuning prepares students for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning exam (EX442), a certification in the path to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
The course places a special emphasis on system architecture including;
- Understanding its implications on system performance
- Testing the effects of performance adjustments
- Open source benchmark utilities
- Methods of analyzing system and networking performance
- Methods of configuration for specific application loads
Delivered through an extensive lab-based training, the course prepares Red Hat Certified Engineers for:
- Customized tuning for user case scenario
- Applying tuning profiles
- Tuning virtual machines
- Tuning memory and cache
- Tuning CPU and memory utilization using c groups
- Collection of performance metrics and relevant data for tuning purposes.
The Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning course provides an understanding of performance tuning and capacity planning including;
- Introduction to performance tuning
- Collecting, graphing, and interpreting data
- General tuning
- Limiting resource usage
- Hardware profiling
- Software profiling
- Small file tuning
- Large memory workload tuning
- Tuning for a CPU-intensive workload
- File server tuning
- Database server tuning
- Power usage tuning
- Virtualization tuning
Course Audience: Senior Linux System Administrators responsible for performance tuning
Pre Requisite: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience
Inquire at PACE for information on latest classes and training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.