Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO 180)
Learn to build and manage Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster with Containers, Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift (DO 180). Build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and developing microservices structures with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.9 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5, the course includes extensive lab-based training for Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSA) on;
- Introduction to container technology and introduction to how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Creating containerized services to provision a server using container technology.
- Managing pre-built containers images to create and manage containerized services.
- Managing the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Designing and developing a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploying and troubleshooting single and multi-container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Red Hat qualified professionals with Red Hat OpenShift qualification own the skills to create microservices architectures using OpenShift. Microservices are a new alternative to designing modern applications, focused on working with fewer hardware resources and, therefore, reducing infrastructure costs. OpenShift is a cloud solution that leverages the usage of microservices running on containers.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures.
- Ability to use a Linux terminal session and issue operating system commands
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) qualification, or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
Inquire with PACE for more information on training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.