Red Hat Automation with Ansible - DO 407
Learn to centralize and control your IT infrastructure with a visual dashboard, role based access control, job scheduling and graphical inventory management facilities offered by Red Hat Ansible Tower, in the path to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Designed as a training course for Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407), DO 407 course at PACE Institute provides the ability to;
- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
Through a hands on intensive lab training which includes;
- Installing and deployment of Ansible and running ad hoc commands
- Writing Ansible plays to execute a playbook
- Managing variable and inclusions including describing variable scope and precedence, managing variables and facts in a play, and managing inclusions
- Implementing task control and managing handlers and tags in Ansible playbooks
- Implementing Jinja2 templates
- Creating and managing roles
- Configuring connection types, delegations, and parallelism
- Managing encryption with Ansible vault
- Troubleshooting the Ansible control machine and managing the nodes
- Implementing Ansible towers
- Implementing Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant
Course Audience: System and cloud administrators with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification
Inquire at PACE for more details on Ansible training
DO 407 Course 1st Payment Pay Online
DO 407 Course 2nd Payment Pay Online
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.