All Blog Posts
Red Hat Training in Sri Lanka
4.15 PM Monday / February 03, 2014
Linux OS is used in a large percentage of the servers hosting websites, cloud-based services and virtualization services. Linux is preferred by many IT departments due to its reputation for flexibility, stability, its open source model, and of course –the low cost compared to other operating systems.
As many companies are converting to Linux, the demand for Linux qualified professionals is in demand today. If you have a reputed certification which gives you hands on experience, you are sure to stand out from the crowd. Red Hat Certifications are one such industry accepted documentation that provides you with the training you need to become a certified Linux system administrator or a Linux systems engineer.
The good news is that you can get certified in these qualifications here in Sri Lanka now. PACE Institute is an educational institute that is committed to helping you acquire well sought after professional qualifications and develop essential career competencies & soft skills, so that you can advance and reach excellence in your chosen career. Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system administrators has appointed PACE Institute as a Red Hat Certified Training Partner to train students and conduct lectures & exams for Red Hat professional certifications. PACE Institute Red Hat trainers provide training directly geared to preparing you for Linux certification exams, while learning practical System administration skills.
Red Hat training at PACE Institute
Your requirement is to train a team of IT professionals in Red Hat qualifications or just yourself? PACE Institute - Red Hat training programs offer a variety of up to date industry-respected courses, learning styles, delivery methods, and customized solutions to offer you an updated knowledge that enhances your effectiveness and maximizes the return on your investment.
Why choose PACE Institute for your Red Hat training?
- Our Red Hat trainers are experienced professionals who are very knowledgeable - especially on the practical aspects.
- Courses actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions.
- Course materials given to you provide job aids, exercise reinforcement, and task-based reference material.
- Classrooms are equipped with dedicated system(s) for each student.
- PACE Institute Red Hat trainings are available onsite for team training as well.
On-site team training
- Private, team training at your offices or in our classrooms.
PACE Institute - Red Hat on-site training solutions offer flexibility and cost-effective team training options, either at your work place, or at PACE Institute training venues.
- It’s more relevant for your organization
Discussions, examples, questions, and answers that would take place will be more relevant to your organization and the everyday system administration issues you face.
PACE Institute special packages and deals for corporate group trainings, bundled cost savings for class fees and elimination of travel costs will save yours and your organization’s money.
On-site training details
Red Hat recommends on-site training when your organization has a team of employees who fit the prerequisites and audience profile for a particular course. Before arriving on site, we assist your technical staff to ensure the training venue is prepared to run Red Hat products, courses, and exams.
Red Hat Training courses available at PACE Institute
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II with Exam (RH135)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat System Administration III with Exam(RH255)
Red Hat Training path
Interested in what you are reading? Click here to get more details on Red Hat Training.
Learn more or request a quote