Terms of Payment
- Students must make all payment on or before the due date.
- Students who fail to make payments cease to be a student of the institute for the respective course/ Training and are not be allowed to attend classes and / or use institutional facilities relating to the course / training.
- Upon a request in writing, students may be given a grace period to make payments. The final decision to allow such grace periods rests with management.
- All the fees are subjected to any levies or taxes imposed by the government.
- If the students make deposit through the bank, the copy of the receipt should be faxed or emailed to PACE to get the bank confirmation and raise the receipt.
- Refund Policy: Once the course has commenced, no fees will be refunded.
- The institute reserves the right to change conditions of promotional offers at its discretion without prior notice.
Payments can be made through Credit / Debit cards.
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Join PACE Life and Career Enrichment Society
PACE Life and Career Enrichment Society is the cumulative effort of PACE lecturers, administrative staff, student counselors, current alumni and PACE’S parent company - eBEYONDS.