Certified Professional in Web Development
The increasing demand for web developers across the world and Sri Lanka heavily exceeds the number of candidates with the right skill and training, which puts web developers on the top of the list for the most sought-after IT professionals at the moment.
The Certified Professional in Web Development consists of two levels to cater to the requirements of beginners as well as to the requirements of professionals;
CPWD Certificate Level – Duration : 10 weeks
Designed to introduce web development to the absolute beginners to coding and web development, CPWD Certificate Level is most suitable for absolute beginner to web development, school children and school leavers who are looking to learn web development.
During the Certificate level, you will receive a full understanding of;
- Internet Fundamentals and Concepts & Components in Modern Web
- Web Designing & Design Software
- Markup Language
- Styling Language
- Scripting Language
CPWD Advanced Level - Duration: 14 weeks
If you are a web developer looking to deepen your knowledge and acquire more advanced web development skills or already have an understating of the basics of coding for web, CPWD Advanced Level is the best way to brush up your skills.
Best suited for web professionals and IT undergraduates, CPWD Advance level would provide you with an understanding of;
- Server Side Scripting
- Content Management Systems
- Web hosting security
- Basic Linux
- SEO and Analytics
Taught by an industry expert with nearly six years’ experience in web back-end development and two years in training, CPWD is designed to provide student with a hands on exposure to real life issues and technical requirements.
What Would You Learn?
Internet Fundamentals and Concepts & Components in Modern Web
- Introduction to World Wide Web
- Website hosting and domain structure
- Server Models
- Different Web Site types and technologies used to build them
- Search Engine Technologies
Web Designing & Design Software
- Introduction to Web Designing
- Web Designing Process
- Applications Used in Web Designing
- Use of Adobe Applications for Web Designing
- Introduction to Markup Languages
- Creating a website using Markup Languages
- Introduction to HTML and XHTML
- Use of HTML in web development
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Methods of integrating CSS with HTML and XHTML
- CSS syntax and layouts
- Responsive web design
- CSS best practices
- Introduction to JQuery & AJAX
- Best practices
Server Side Scripting
- Introduction to PHP
- MySQL database
- PHP MySQL Integration
- Dynamic Web Application Development
Content Management Systems
Web Hosting & Security
Introduction to Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Integration
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices