Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® operating systems.
Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open source software development and distribution. Linux usage has been increasing since it’s first appearance in the computing world, according to the current surveys.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria.
- Senior Linux system administration professionals who require networking and security administration skills
- Linux professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification.
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise like Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist (RHCDS), Red Hat Certified Security Specialist (RHCSS), Red Hat Certified Architect(RHCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification program requirements
- Candidates for Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) must also earn a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification on the same Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version. Candidates may take the RHCE Exam (EX300) before the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam (EX200), but the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) credential must be earned before RHCE is awarded.
- The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam consists of 1 section lasting up to 2 hours.
- The exam is performance-based, therefore the candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is valuable preparation for this hands-on exam.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who are certified on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or later are considered current for 3 years after the date on which the certification was earned. Current status can be extended by passing additional Red Hat exams. See recertification policies for more information.
This performance-based Red Hat® Certified Engineer Exam (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)certification is required to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer(RHCE®) certification.
About the RHCE certification
An RHCE certification is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has displayed the talent, ability, and aptitude required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
For more details please visit the Red Hat web site- http://lk.redhat.com/training/certifications/rhce/
Are you ready to be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) ?
CLICK HERE to register for Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification
Title goes here
pace news & events
Earnestly helping students to become Red Hat Certified Linux System Administrators
October 14 2014 was a special day for us at PACE ... more
Red Hat-Linux Training & Lectures Commenced at PACE Institute
Sunday, 6th of October 2013 was a much anticipated day for us at PACE Institute...more
PACE Institute Appointed as Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system ...more
Meet the Experts Discussion Series
PACE Institute organized and hosted a valuable presentation and discussion introducing the popular Red Hat...more
Train the trainer workshop for Red Hat
'Train the trainer' workshop for Red Hat trainers was held on the 19th and 20th of Sept...more
Presentation & Discussion on career-building with RedHat Linux
PACE Institute has organized a presentation & discussion by RedHat Consultant... more
PACE Value Plus Professionalsite launch
PACE Institute will offer a "PACE Value+ certificate" to the students who will complete... more
Red Hat 1st batch inauguration
PACE Institute will commence it’s inaugural lectures on the popular Linux system administra... more
PACE Institute new web site launch
PACE Institute launched it's website on September 2 2013. This is a well informative source for prospective students and other interested...more
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.