Red Hat Server Hardening – RH 413
Learn about the many security policies and standards required by a system administrator to address user authentication concerns, application of updates, system auditing and logging and many security related concerns.
Designed to prepare students for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam (EX413), which is a pre-requisite to qualify as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) the course outlines the strategies for addressing specific policy and configuration issues that arises in Red Hat systems.
The course is based on a technical syllabus to provide an in-depth understanding of Red Hat security requirements including:
- Tracking and reviewing errata using Yum
- Managing secure software updates
- Creating and managing file systems
- Managing special permission with set user IDs, set group IDs and SVTX permission
- Manage additional file access controls and file system changes
- Manage user accounts
- Managing pluggable authentication modules
- Secure console access
- Install and manage central authentication
- Configure system logging and auditing
- Control access to network services
The course is designed to cater to the security standards of Red Hat systems at a complete hands on training environment.
Course Audience: System administrators responsible for system security requirements
Course pre-requisite: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Inquire at PACE for more details on training sessions.
Title goes here
pace news & events
Earnestly helping students to become Red Hat Certified Linux System Administrators
October 14 2014 was a special day for us at PACE ... more
Red Hat-Linux Training & Lectures Commenced at PACE Institute
Sunday, 6th of October 2013 was a much anticipated day for us at PACE Institute...more
PACE Institute Appointed as Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system ...more
Meet the Experts Discussion Series
PACE Institute organized and hosted a valuable presentation and discussion introducing the popular Red Hat...more
Train the trainer workshop for Red Hat
'Train the trainer' workshop for Red Hat trainers was held on the 19th and 20th of Sept...more
Presentation & Discussion on career-building with RedHat Linux
PACE Institute has organized a presentation & discussion by RedHat Consultant... more
PACE Value Plus Professionalsite launch
PACE Institute will offer a "PACE Value+ certificate" to the students who will complete... more
Red Hat 1st batch inauguration
PACE Institute will commence it’s inaugural lectures on the popular Linux system administra... more
PACE Institute new web site launch
PACE Institute launched it's website on September 2 2013. This is a well informative source for prospective students and other interested...more
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.