Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
Learn the concept and methods necessary for the successful management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems including the installation of Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populating it with software packages.
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) prepares Red Hat qualified senior system administrators for Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX 403), a pre-requisite to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux7 and Red Hat Satellite 6 the course includes extensive lab-based training for Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) with Red Hat Satellite 5 Experience to prepare them for;
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Installation and populating the eco-system with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Content software.
- Manage users and hosts across organizations and locations including the control of user access for Red Hat satellite administration.
- Red Hat Satellite client/hosts registration to a Red Hat Satellite server interactively and automatically.
- Manage software deployment through the software development lifecycle including the control of packages, updates hosts can install and evaluate host deviation of corporate standards.
- Build RPM packages for deployment of programs and files on client systems.
- Deploy custom software using Red Hat Satellite including the installation of non-Red Hat software into a Red Hat Satellite framework.
- Manage system configurations with Puppet by creating an populating a Puppet repository within the Red Hat Satellite framework.
- Standardize system configurations with Red Hat Satellite 6 using Puppet.
- Deploy hosts with Satellite server.
- The configuration of Satellite server for Enterprise System Deployment including the configuration of host provisioning for integration with software and configuration management and discovery of un-provisioned host and provision-discovered hosts.
Red Hat qualified professionals with Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration qualifications to display skills needed to more efficiently design, configure, test and deploy computer systems within an organization while reducing unexpected downtime of systems and facilitating more efficient deployment of new features and applications.
Course Audience: Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers
Prerequisite: Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) with Red Hat Satellite 5 experience
Inquire with PACE for more information on training sessions
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.