Red Hat Open Stack Administration – CL 210
Learn to implement a complete cloud computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform® including installation, configuration and maintenance and earn a certification required to get qualified as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Designed to provide an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture the course prepares students for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat Open Stack Exam (EX 210) through a hands on lab training.
Through this course the students will learn to;
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and project
- Deploy instances and use heat to deploy and customize instances
As one of Red Hat’s courses on emerging technologies the Red Hat Open Stack Administration provides a knowledge on;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- RabbitMQ message broker
- Keystone identity service
- Swift object storage service
- Glance image service
- Cinder block storage service
- Networking service
- Nova compute and controller services
- Implement an additional compute node
- Heat orchestration service
- Ceilometer metering service
- The future of the OpenStack development community
And comprehensive review of installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Course Audience: Linux System Administrators and cloud administrators looking to maintain a private cloud.
Pre requisite: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equal knowledge and experience
Inquire with PACE for further details
Title goes here
pace news & events
Earnestly helping students to become Red Hat Certified Linux System Administrators
October 14 2014 was a special day for us at PACE ... more
Red Hat-Linux Training & Lectures Commenced at PACE Institute
Sunday, 6th of October 2013 was a much anticipated day for us at PACE Institute...more
PACE Institute Appointed as Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system ...more
Meet the Experts Discussion Series
PACE Institute organized and hosted a valuable presentation and discussion introducing the popular Red Hat...more
Train the trainer workshop for Red Hat
'Train the trainer' workshop for Red Hat trainers was held on the 19th and 20th of Sept...more
Presentation & Discussion on career-building with RedHat Linux
PACE Institute has organized a presentation & discussion by RedHat Consultant... more
PACE Value Plus Professionalsite launch
PACE Institute will offer a "PACE Value+ certificate" to the students who will complete... more
Red Hat 1st batch inauguration
PACE Institute will commence it’s inaugural lectures on the popular Linux system administra... more
PACE Institute new web site launch
PACE Institute launched it's website on September 2 2013. This is a well informative source for prospective students and other interested...more
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.