Red Hat Open Shift Enterprise Administration -
Learn to install, configure and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat, Red Hat’s platform as a service (PaaS), which provides a pre-defined deployment environment for applications of all types through the use of container technology to create an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time and continuous delivery.
Designed to provide the knowledge to take advantage of the Platform as a Service operation in a DevOps environment, the course provide the students with the knowledge to face Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service (EX280) examination, which is also a certification in the path to be a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
The course provides an in-depth knowledge to install and configure an instance Open Shift Enterprise through a hands on labs training on:
- Container Concepts
- Configuring resources with command line interface
- Building and enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2i images
Through a course outline that includes:
- Introduction to features, architecture and installing of OpenShift Enterprise
- Methods of executing commands using command line interface
- Creating, building and deploying applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
- Establishing a persistent storage and using it for the internal registry
- Creating and building applications with source to image and templates
- Managing the system with OpenShift enterprise components
- Customizing OpenShift Enterprise
Course Audience: System Administrators engaged with OpenShift Enterprise instances.
Inquire at PACE for further details on courses.
Title goes here
pace news & events
Earnestly helping students to become Red Hat Certified Linux System Administrators
October 14 2014 was a special day for us at PACE ... more
Red Hat-Linux Training & Lectures Commenced at PACE Institute
Sunday, 6th of October 2013 was a much anticipated day for us at PACE Institute...more
PACE Institute Appointed as Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system ...more
Meet the Experts Discussion Series
PACE Institute organized and hosted a valuable presentation and discussion introducing the popular Red Hat...more
Train the trainer workshop for Red Hat
'Train the trainer' workshop for Red Hat trainers was held on the 19th and 20th of Sept...more
Presentation & Discussion on career-building with RedHat Linux
PACE Institute has organized a presentation & discussion by RedHat Consultant... more
PACE Value Plus Professionalsite launch
PACE Institute will offer a "PACE Value+ certificate" to the students who will complete... more
Red Hat 1st batch inauguration
PACE Institute will commence it’s inaugural lectures on the popular Linux system administra... more
PACE Institute new web site launch
PACE Institute launched it's website on September 2 2013. This is a well informative source for prospective students and other interested...more
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.