Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics & Troubleshooting Course - RH342
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course (RH342) offers system administrators the tools and techniques they need to effectively identify, and rectify a number of potential issues. You’ll work through hands-on problems in different subsystems to diagnose and fix common issues.
You will learn how to apply the scientific method to a structured form of troubleshooting. This approach is then used troubleshoot various types of problems, including boot issues, hardware issues, storage issues, RPM issues, network issues, third-party application issues, security issues, and kernel issues. At the end of the course, you can complete various comprehensive review labs to test their skills.
- Introduction to troubleshooting
- Take proactive steps to prevent small issues
- Troubleshoot boot issues
- Identify hardware issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot RPM issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Deal with security issues
- Troubleshoot kernel issues
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting comprehensive review
Audience & prerequisites
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting course targets senior system administrators who wish to learn more about troubleshooting. You should already possess the following certifications before you start studying for RH342.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCA)
Red Hat Certified System Engineer (RHCE) or similar qualification
This exam is a performance-based appraisal of candidates’ ability to diagnose and fix or otherwise troubleshoot common problems and issues faced when working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Candidates will be required to analyze and, in some cases, resolve issues with one or more systems and the applications running on them.
Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job. This exam consists of one section lasting 4 hours.
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.