Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and System Management – RH 401
Learn to install Red Hat satellite server and to deploy and manage large scale Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems with Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and System Management course, a pre-requisite to be certified as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Designed to provide the student a detailed view of installation and use of Red Hat Satellite server with improved entitlements reporting to deploy and manage systems the course prepares students for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management (EX401) exam.
By providing an in-depth knowledge into the large installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems using Red Hat Satellite, the course delivers the students the ability to build their own RPM packages and use subversion to manage changes to the files.
The course also provides an understating of;
- Installing Red Hat Satellite server with subscription asset manager
- Red Hat Satellite organization, users and roles.
- Managing changes with revision control software
- Using Red Hat satellite software channels and errata to manage software
- Construction of customized RPM packages
- Using Red Hat Satellite programming API to report and automate
- Deploying configuration files with Red Hat Satellite.
- Provision with pre-boot execution environment
- Administration of Red Hat Satellite
It contains modules covering the essentials of deployment and system management including;
- Essential system management
- Installing Red Hat Satellite
- Red Hat Satellite Organization
- Using Sub versions to manage changes
- Red Hat satellite client configuration
- Red Hat satellite software management
- Build RPM packages
- Configuration file management with Satellite
- Provision with Red Hat Satellite
- Red Hat Satellite administration
- Red Hat Satellite API and reports
- Red Hat Satellite virtual machine management
Course Audience: Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators managing multiple physical or virtualized servers
Course Pre-requisite: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
For an intensive hands on training inquire at PACE
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.