Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator -
Learn to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts and guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and become a Red Hat certified virtualization administrator in the path to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Designed to provide the guidance to certify through Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam (EX 318), RHCVA courses at PACE Institute provide the ability to carry out many virtualization related tasks including;
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Creating data centers, clusters, pools and templates in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux® and manage them using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Essential management tasks such as logging and bookmarking,
Through a hands on labs training course that delivers an in-depth knowledge in;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
- Create data centers and clusters using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Managing storage domains
- Create logical networks using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Managing virtual machines
- Automate deployment of virtual machines
- Monitor and report Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Migrate virtual machines and configuring high availability with live migration
Course Audience: Experienced Linux System Administrators
Pre-requisite for the course: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification
For a hands on intensive lab training inquire at PACE.
Title goes here
pace news & events
Earnestly helping students to become Red Hat Certified Linux System Administrators
October 14 2014 was a special day for us at PACE ... more
Red Hat-Linux Training & Lectures Commenced at PACE Institute
Sunday, 6th of October 2013 was a much anticipated day for us at PACE Institute...more
PACE Institute Appointed as Red Hat Certified Training Partner
Red Hat, the world’s topmost Enterprise training certification body for Linux system ...more
Meet the Experts Discussion Series
PACE Institute organized and hosted a valuable presentation and discussion introducing the popular Red Hat...more
Train the trainer workshop for Red Hat
'Train the trainer' workshop for Red Hat trainers was held on the 19th and 20th of Sept...more
Presentation & Discussion on career-building with RedHat Linux
PACE Institute has organized a presentation & discussion by RedHat Consultant... more
PACE Value Plus Professionalsite launch
PACE Institute will offer a "PACE Value+ certificate" to the students who will complete... more
Red Hat 1st batch inauguration
PACE Institute will commence it’s inaugural lectures on the popular Linux system administra... more
PACE Institute new web site launch
PACE Institute launched it's website on September 2 2013. This is a well informative source for prospective students and other interested...more
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices
Read more about Red Hat from the PACE Blog
- The technical delivery manager and certification poobah at Red Hat visits PACE Institute
- RHCSA Training - PACE Institute starts a new batch
- "Red Hat Challenge 2013" to be launched with more than 3,400 participants in the Asia Pacific region.
- Are you an Employer? Get to Know How a Red Hat Certified Professional Can Help You!!
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam - EX200 conducted at PACE Institute.