Certified Professional in Java & SQL (CPJS)
One of the most widely used programming languages expressly designed for distributed environments like the internet, Java is an object-oriented programming language used in over three billion devices worldwide.
Knowledge in Java allows you to create programs that work almost anywhere including PCs, smartphones, servers, ATMs, point of sale (POS) terminals, Blu-ray players, televisions, set-top boxes, Internet of Things gateways, medical devices, Kindle E-readers, automobiles and many more.
Because of its high prevalence, there is a continued demand for well-trained, highly skilled Java programmers in the Tech Industry. Moreover, the increasing growth of Android Apps has also brought along countless opportunities for android developers who write native apps in Java.
The Certified Professional in Java & SQL (CPJS) is a 03 months long course conducted by the PACE Institute especially for school leavers after A/Ls, undergraduates and anyone looking to gain primary knowledge in Java under the eight segments listed below:
- Defining the scope of variables and structure of Java class
- Creating executable Java applications
- Importing other Java packages
Working with Java Data Types
- Declare and initialize variables
- Understating objects and object fields
- Manipulate data using the String Builder class and its methods
- Create and manipulate strings
Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Using Java operators
- Using parentheses to override operator precedence
- Use a switch statement
Creating and Using Arrays
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one or multi-dimensional array
- Declare and use an ArrayList.
Using Loop Constructs
- Creating and use of loops
- Comparing loop constructs
- Using break and continue
Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Create methods with arguments and return values
- Apply the static keyword to methods and fields
- Creating an overload method
- Differentiating between default and user-defined constructors
- Apply access modifiers
- Apply encapsulation principles to a class
- Determine the effect upon object references and primitive values
Working with Inheritance
- Implement inheritance
- Develop code that demonstrates the use of polymorphism
- Differentiate between the type of a reference and the type of an object
- Use abstract classes and interfaces
- Differentiate among checked exceptions, Runtime Exception, and Error
- Introduction and implementation of exceptions
- Recognize common exception classes and categories
- SQL Introduction
- Installing SQL
- Creating Database
- Connecting to SQL Database
- Data Handling with SQL
- Introduction to Threads
- Non-Threaded Applications
- Threaded Applications
- Creating Threads
- Working with Threads
- Java – MySQL Connection
- Windows Application Development
- Industrial Usable Software Development
- Software Documentation
Taught by an expert panel of lecturers with industry exposure, the course can also provide additional training for IT professionals, who are looking for further education to give their IT career a boost.
Course Fee: LKR 24,000.00
Course Duration: 03 Months (02 Days per Week)
Want to become a Java developer? Register for our next batch.
Title goes here
Main Title Goes Here
Sed volutpat molestie nibh id imperdiet. Nam velit mi, faucibus id pretium ut, consequat non ligula. Suspendisse ultrices.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices