Diploma in Software Engineering Syllabus
What Would You Learn?
At PACE we believe in a comprehensive education made simple. With theory, practical and self-study hours that were carefully chosen to suit the requirements of students of various skills and knowledge levels, Diploma in Software Engineering course has a syllabus that has been recommended by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- Computing Essentials
- Computer Science Foundations – programming fundamentals, algorithms, data structure and complexities, basic user human factors, operating system basics, programming language basics, etc.
- Construction Technologies – API design and use, parameterization and generics, runtime configuration, concurrency primitives, etc.
- Construction tools- Development environments, unit testing tools, etc
- Requirement Analysis and Specification
- Requirement fundamentals
- Eliciting Requirements
- Requirement validation
- Software Process
- Process Concept
- Process Implementation
- Project Planning and Tracking
- Software configuration management
- Evolution Process and Activities
- Mathematical and Engineering Fundamentals
- Mathematical Foundations
- Engineering Foundations for Software
- Software Modeling and Analysis
- Modeling Foundations
- Types of Models – information, behavioral, architectural, domain, and enterprise modeling, and modeling embedded systems
- Analysis Fundamentals – Analyzing form, correctness, and dependability and formal analysis
- Introduction to Computer Programming in C
- Database Management with MySQL
- Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- Internet and Web Programming
- Internet fundamentals, concepts, and components in modern web
- Web designing and design software
- Markup language
- Styling language
- Scripting language
- Server side scripting
- Content management system
- Web hosting and security
- Software Verification and Validation
- Foundation, metrics, and measurement of software verification and validation
- Review and static analysis
- Problem Analysis and reporting
- IT Security
- Computer and network security
- Developing secure software
- Professional Practice
- Group dynamics and psychology
- Communication skills
The successful completion of the software engineering course also requires the finalization of a project proposal and submission of assignments in addition to a final examination.
Find out more about the Diploma in Software Engineering Course, Enquire at PACE
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices