Diploma in Computerized Accounting
As any profession in the world accounting too has started to use digital methods and software to carry out all its functions accurately, easily and quickly across devices and platforms, making a knowledge in Computerized Accounting software, an essential practical skill for anyone involved with Accounting and finance sectors.
A computerized accounting system provide speed, accuracy and efficiency to the management of accounts and finance of small, medium or large organization and it is one of the most sought after skills among corporate sector accounting professionals today.
A number of globally and locally recognized accounting and finance certification institutes including CIMA, AAT and The Institute of Charted Accountants Sri Lanka offers a series of certification on computerized accounting and at PACE we offer you the practical and theoretical knowledge on the field’s most popular computerized accounting software at a state of art training facility.
Computerized Accounting Software Packages
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2015 :
Sage 50 is a cloud based solution for small business financials that has been designed to optimize inventory management and control inventory cost and quantities with built in payments and pay roll processing according to accepted guidelines and regulations.
QuickBooks 2014 :
An accounting software for small and medium businesses with the ease of managing business payments, payroll functions and bill payments.
MYOB AccountRight Plus V19 :
A powerful and multi-tasking accounting and multi-tasking software with business and stock management capabilities that helps for easy project and job tracking, payroll, time sheet and creation of invoices and reports for businesses.
Sage Peachtree 2012 :
A multi-tasking accounting software that is still widely used for inventory management, online bill payment and preparation of reports.
- Create a new Company
- Chart of Accounts (New, Edit, Delete Accounts)
- Customer Management (New, Edit, Delete Customer)
- Customer Source Documents (Invoices, Sales Orders, Bills)
- Supplier Management (New, Edit, Delete Supplier)
- Supplier Source Documents (Invoices, Sales Orders, Bills)
- Employee Management (New, Edit, Delete Employee)
- Inventory Management (New, Edit, Delete Inventory)
- Inventory Transaction (Receive, Issue Inventory)
- Customer, Supplier, Inventory Specific Reporting
- Account Reporting (General Ledger Reports, Trial Balance)
- Financial Statements - Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity
- Career Development, Soft Skills and Value Development
- AAT, ICA and CIMA students
- Accounting and Audit professionals
Title goes here
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Why PACE ?
- Career-oriented lecturing & Training
- Highly Qualified Lectures
- Affordable Prices