Terms of Payment
- Students must make all payment on or before the due date.
- Students who fail to make payments cease to be a student of the institute for the respective course/ Training and are not be allowed to attend classes and / or use institutional facilities relating to the course / training.
- Upon a request in writing, students may be given a grace period to make payments. The final decision to allow such grace periods rests with management.
- All the fees are subjected to any levies or taxes imposed by the government.
- If the students make deposit through the bank, the copy of the receipt should be faxed or emailed to PACE to get the bank confirmation and raise the receipt.
- Refund Policy: Once the course has commenced, no fees will be refunded.
- The institute reserves the right to change conditions of promotional offers at its discretion without prior notice.
Payments can be made through Credit / Debit cards.
Value Plus Professional
Enroll with PACE Institute and equip yourself with top professional credentials plus soft skills and values. Become a Value Plus Professional more.
Join PACE Knowledge Society
PACE Knowledge Society is the cumulative effort of PACE lecturers, administrative staff, student counselors, current alumni and PACE’S parent company - eBEYONDS.